Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Finals

As an avid Sacramento Kings fan watching the Lakers get beat up in the first two games of the Finals is glorious.  The Celtics are playing some amazing defense, and the refs seem to really be impressed by it because they are taking "home calls" to the next level.  

However, I picked the Lakers understanding that they were going to lose the first two games.  Throughout the Playoffs the home team has gotten it done.  2-3-2 being the series format, I saw it happening like this; C's take 2 in Boston, Lakers take 3 at home, Game 6 to Boston, and Game 7 (an epic one to be) the Lakers come out on top.  

Oh yeah, I hope Ron moves on........... he's like a bad case of herpes.  You can't get rid of him you can only hope to suppress him.

L.B.M.

1 comment:

jt said...

You know what brotha man, I'm thinkin' I want Boston to take this one now. I know I know...flip flopper, Cali Backstabber...I get it.

But w/ the recent unveiling of news re: the Infamous Game 6 Debacle, old wounds have been rendered anew, and as such, I cannot go there. My fragile psyche is already battered and barely floating above the surface...I just can't do it. And to think I actually gave a godamn fist pump for the Lake Show...fuckers!

J