Friday, August 29, 2008

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..................


He's back!  I know, I know, this little piece of digital real estate has been damn near abandoned as of late.  Sometimes I revert to my 10th grade state of mind where blogging equals homework, and I'd rather have a rectal exam than do homework.  But, to those ON the one hand that it takes to count my readers, sorry, and I hope I can come up with some shit worth readin. 

This blog may take a turn for the worst, so be ready for a Titanic-like disaster........

Harlan; the new season starts on the 7th of Sept.  I know you know what I'm talking about, and I know you already know the date....... a friendly reminder of sorts.  I can't wait.  

Maria; you crazy Puerto Rican.  Get ready for a roller-coaster ride,  for who knows what's next in this little cinnamon roll of a brain I possess. 

And, this dude leanin against the wall?  He's dead!  He wanted to be propped up like this at his own wake; embalmed and dressed like Eazy-E.  WOW!

Please just wrap me up in Zig-Zag and smoke me!  Somebody might as well get something out of it.

LBM

1 comment:

jt said...

"Please just wrap me up in Zig-Zag and smoke me! Somebody might as well get something out of it."

Dude, YES...that's what I'm sayin...the whole embalming thing is sketchy to me, and don't even get me started on the Open Casket/Viewing Party situation, simply kooky.

However, this dude may have put a chink in the armor of my feelings in this regard...you see, I look at this chap rockin the Gangsta Steez, and I cannot help but laugh and stare in wonder.

Amazing.