Friday, August 29, 2008

New Feature Alert!!!!!


I've tried to think of something that I can hang my hat on as far as this site is concerned, and I decided to follow through with an idea that I tossed at Harlan months ago........ "The Next Chapter's George W. Bushism of the day."  It will consist simply of some dumbshit quote that our trusty leader has uttered over the past eight years.  Man, it seems crazy to say that he has been in office for eight fucking years!!!!!!!

Anyway, 144 days to go!  My vote obviously goes to...........


"I said I was looking for a book to read, Laura said you ought to try Camus.  I also read three Shakespeares.... I've got a eck-a-lec-tic reading list."

-Interview with Brian Williams of NBC News August 29, 2006

BRILLIANT!!!

LBM

2 comments:

jt said...

Dude...I like this concept, however, I think you need something more, something maybe a little nearer and dearer to your heart.

I mean, not to throw a bunch of salt on your idea, I think it's actually cool, but maybe a little late in the game...W's lack of significant brain power has been proved immeasurably, and I suspect bangin out a quote a day is rather uninspiring to a cat such as yourself.

You need something to get you HYPED for the daily grind, something like current affairs, sports rappin, boobs, etc. Heh.

Think about Slim Thug, and holla back at me...

J

L.B.M. said...

100% right! I was hoping for something that would bring me back each day, hence the "of the day" thing. But, you and I both know how little I know about politics, which has made it tough for me to come back to this. My energy here will come from something else undoubtedly. Rasta.