Monday, September 22, 2008

Take Dead Aim


A couple of weeks ago we were in the Valley visiting the Fam.  And it goes without saying that when I go to Napa I take full advantage of the fact that my step-father works at two of California's best golf courses (Oh to be retired and bored).  So we played a round at the beautiful Chardonnay Golf Club, and I finally had a decent round there.  An 82 at Chardonnay is good for me; the course alone is really tough, and when you factor in constantly swirling winds the course becomes brutal!  The conditions this day were no different, but for some reason my swing was dialed in.  

Anyway, this is a picture of me enjoying the scenery after a birdie. A BIRDIE!  Us golfers have to basque in the glory of these moments for they are few-and-far between.

Check out the course here.

1 comment:

jt said...

Dude...we need to go hit the links asap man...this pic has got my inner Tiger all worked up, and w/ the Showing of the States against our Brethren Across the Pond in this year's Ryders Cup...wow. All I can say is this: It's ON.

J